Hotels and Travel
Book in the official NeoCon hotel block and choose from a variety of popular hotels with exclusive NeoCon amenities and a diverse set of room types for any type of traveler.
2019 Show Schedules
Show schedules include details on deliveries, dock hours, load-in/load-out and show-ready times, show and registration hours.
- Construction Services 312.527.7570
- Meeting Planning and Special Events | 312.527.4141
- Dock Appointments/Dock Labor/Shipping & Crating Services Merchandise Mart Loading Dock | 312.527.7559
- The Mart Security Services | 312.527.7700
- Patricia Halbert | Director of Customer Service | firstname.lastname@example.org | 312.527.7606
- Wendy Confrey Director of Registration Services email@example.com 312.527.7603
- Julie Amato Kohl Vice President of NeoCon® Sales firstname.lastname@example.org 312.527.7083
- Madeleine Tullier Director of NeoCon® Exhibit Sales email@example.com 312.527.7583
- Maricela Padilla Exhibitor Relations Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org 312.527.7880
- Lindsey Martin Director of Marketing, NeoCon® Shows email@example.com
- Keelin Billue Marketing Manager, NeoCon® Shows firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monica DeBartolo Director of Programming, NeoCon® Shows email@example.com 312.527.7055
- Megan Davidson Director of Tradeshow Operations firstname.lastname@example.org 312.527.7514
- Walter Young Exhibitor Service Supervisor email@example.com 312.527.7988
Meeting Planning & Special Events
- Elizabeth Waters Director of Special Events firstname.lastname@example.org 312.527.7061
- Myca Stahl Event Manager email@example.com 312.527.3082
- Marie Straquadine Event Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 312.527.7565
- Danielle McWilliams Novitá Communications email@example.com 212.528.3160 X 11
- Alexandra Zwicky Novitá Communications firstname.lastname@example.org 212.528.3160 X 14
- Myron Maurer Chief Operating Officer
- Susan McCullough Senior Vice President
- Byron Morton Vice President of Leasing email@example.com
- Lisa Simonian Vice President of Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Events/Catering Held within Showrooms and Booths
Beware of Companies that Solicit Exhibitors
There are many companies that lead you to believe that they are affiliated with NeoCon or a vendor for NeoCon. A few of the services they offer are databases, list rentals, and housing services.
We will never provide our attendee or exhibitor lists to outside parties. Any solicitations you receive claiming they can provide you with NeoCon affiliated lists or databases are UNAUTHORIZED.
NeoCon’s Official housing partner is OnPeak. We are not affiliated with any other company who may offer you hotel services.
If you are contacted by any outside company you find suspicious or are unsure whether they are a legitimate authorized vendor for this event, please forward to us at email@example.com. If they use the NeoCon name we will send a cease & desist letter.
What can you do to stop the E-mails from these companies?
Hit reply to the e-mail and type REMOVE FROM LIST in the subject line and hit send.
- Block the sender’s E-mail and the domain in your junk E-mail settings.
- Many junk e-mail settings will allow you to import a list of domains to block.
Make updates to your exhibitor profile, which allows attendees to search for and view your company on the NeoCon website and app.
Optimize your company’s presence at NeoCon 2019. Keep your brand top of mind before and during the show by engaging attendees online, creating attention grabbing installations onsite, sponsoring programming, and enhancing attendees’ NeoCon experience through creative activations and hosted amenities.
2019 Official Media Partner Advertising Opportunities
NeoCon partners with the top media organizations in the industry. Maximize your company’s visibility before, during and after NeoCon by advertising with our 2019 media partners.
Interior Design Official Show Daily & Directory
Interior Design, assures brand placement in front of the entire industry during this key product introduction cycle.
- The Official NeoCon Directory, produced by Interior Design, is the official guide to NeoCon distributed onsite to all attendees during the show. The Official NeoCon Directory is the only publication that provides attendees with exhibitor locations, floor plans and seminar details.
- The Show Daily 1, 2, 3 is the definitive news and product source published each day at NeoCon. The Show Dailies are distributed at the show and shared with the top 100 Giant firms. Let Interior Design know about programs, product presentations, parties, exhibitions, or special event you are hosting during NeoCon.
Interior Design maximizes a brand’s exposure and gives them the Edge at NeoCon with SELECT, the most comprehensive and effective way to drive specifiers to a showroom/booth. Interior Design gets designers to visit SELECT showrooms and booths with on-site signage, lead generator program, and in-book branding in May, Spring Market Tabloid, Official NeoCon Show Directory, and NeoCon Official Show Dailies.
FORESIGHT: NeoCon’s Essential Guide to Products, Insights and Innovations
This stand alone NeoCon pre-show issue will provide more than 40,000 focused commercial design professionals with an informative first look at dozens of cutting-edge products that will be introduced at NeoCon, interviews with design leaders and a glimpse at Chicago attractions. Produced and edited by Contracts’ experienced editorial team, this exclusive new opportunity is your platform to showcase your products to members of the design community, including the readers of Contract magazine and NeoCon registrants while they are pre-planning their NeoCon experience.
Now in its second year, Metropolis Specify will help architects and designers identify the best new products across workplace, hospitality, healthcare, education, and residential design. It will be poly-bagged with the June issue to reach 52,000+ subscribers, and 13,000+ additional copies will be distributed at NeoCon. Specify is a take-home from the fair that can be used throughout the year as a handy reference for specifiers and decision makers, helping them make the right choices in products, custom manufacturing, and partnerships.
For more information, please contact Tamara Stout, Director of Advertising, firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-449-2845 or Jerry Croft, Chief Strategy Officer at email@example.com or 847-612-1912
With over 1,7 million registered users, Archiproducts is the international architecture and design network where brands get global reach, connect with qualified leads and empower their brand awareness worldwide.
Join us and discover how to maximize your online visibility and reach an extensive audience of architects and designers.
Our partnership with NeoCon gives exhibitors the unique opportunity to join Archiproducts with a special offer.
Find out more about all the benefits of our Membership by getting in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org use code NEOCON2019 in the email subject.
Design Milk Jobs
Get 50% off your first job listing on Design Milk’s new Job Board using code 50OFF designmilkjobs.com. Design Milk’s mission has always been to share great design with the world, and wants to continue helping designers and brands grow. Their new Design Milk Job Board is an extension of this mission—allowing designers, architects and other creatives to find the help that they need, or to find the right opportunity that will enable them to grow and hone their craft. Post a job or find an opportunity at designmilkjobs.com
If you receive any type of solicitation from Oser Communications regarding a “NeoCon Hospitality and Design Show Daily”—please note that this publication is in no way affiliated with NeoCon and will not be distributed through us or onsite at NeoCon/The Mart in any way.
2019 Award Entry Details
The Industry's most coveted awards take place at NeoCon. Be sure to enter your products by the deadlines below.
Contract Magazine's Best of NeoCon Awards
Entry Deadline: April 29th, Deadline for corresponding entry images is May 6th.
Now in its 30th year, the iconic and prestigious Best of NeoCon Awards continue to honor the best new commercial interiors products in the industry. These products are introduced to the market in 42 categories ranging from Architectural Products to Workplace Technologies. Over 45 jurors comprised of interior designers, architects, and facilities management professionals, review hundreds of products before NeoCon begins. Throughout the show, Best of NeoCon entrants’ and winners’ showrooms and exhibitor booths will be recognized with Best of NeoCon signage and promoted in the Best of NeoCon Guides distributed to all NeoCon attendees, on The Grand Stair projection screen at The Mart and in all relevant online and social campaigns.
Interior Design HiP at Neocon Awards
Submissions Open: March 25, 2019
Interior Design's HiP at NeoCon Awards is a recognition program Honoring Industry People and Innovative Products. This unique initiative honors commercial industry pioneers and achievement in product applications. Entries are submitted by and voted on by the A&D community. Winners and Honorees will be announced live at an exclusive event held at The Mart on Sunday, June 9, 2019.
Entry Deadline: May 8, 2019 (Early Bird Deadline: April 26)
Each year, Metropolis editors seek out the top designs in a viral awards program known as Metropolis Likes. Metropolis Likes NeoCon is announced live via Metropolismag.com, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, to a combined audience of 200,000 followers. Images of the winning product designs, product names, and short descriptions are included in the announcements. Winning entries will receive a custom designed award, delivered in person at NeoCon 2019.
BUILDINGS Magazine’s Product Innovations Awards
Entry Deadline: May 10, 2019
Exclusively for NeoCon exhibitors, Product Innovations highlights the latest interior products that enhance the efficiency and sustainability of commercial buildings. This award program covers flooring, seating, lighting, walls and partitions, acoustics, furniture, and restrooms. Sponsored by BUILDINGS
IIDA/Contract Magazine Showroom and Booth Design Competition
Entries: Early Bird Pricing: April 8 - May 8, 2019. Regular Pricing: May 9 - June 3, 2019
Submission: Monday, April 8 - Monday, June 3, 2019
Judging and Winners Selected: Sunday, June 9, 2019
The IIDA/Contract Magazine Showroom and Booth Design Competition honors original design, visual impact, effective use of materials, and the outstanding use of space, color, texture, lighting, and graphics in showrooms and booths at NeoCon.
Press Inquiries, Media, PR
Effective media relations can strengthen and complement the sales and marketing strategies you implement to get the word out about your presence at NeoCon®.
Our PR firm, Novità Communications, will be promoting the show and its exhibitors for several months leading up to the event through strategic outreach to print, digital and broadcast outlets. They will also be hosting hundreds of media outlets during NeoCon in the show’s on-site Press Office. Please be sure to alert Novità if you are launching a new product, celebrating a milestone, etc. In addition, please let them know if you are planning any media events in your showroom or booth during NeoCon.
You can reach Novità by contacting Alexandra Zwicky at email@example.com / 212.528.3160 x14. If an outside PR firm is handling your media relations, kindly forward this information to them.
Exhibitors are strongly encouraged to be a part of both the NeoCon online Press Room and the NeoCon on-site Press Office. The online Press Room is especially important as it allows the media to collect images and info for use in pre-show coverage.
- Pre-Show: Upload your press releases here. You can upload product images through your exhibitor profile–profile access will be available on December 3. The more information we have before the show, the more we can publicize your activities.
- At the Show: More than 300 local, national and international media members are expected to visit the on-site NeoCon Press Office, which will be located within the Pella Showroom, Suite 100, at The Mart. To take advantage of this powerful audience and gain maximum media exposure, you are invited to display your press kits (*please see “important notes” section regarding press kits) in the on-site Press Office. We suggest you also keep a few kits in your booth/showroom, in case a journalist comes by.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT PRESS KITS:
- Please send NO more than 60 press kits – quantities over 60 will be recycled.
- Press kits MUST include “Exhibitor Name-NeoCon Press Kits” on outside of packaging. Click here for shipping label - press kits that do not include "Exhibitor Name-NeoCon Press Kit" on outside packaging will not be accepted, due to the quantity of packages we receive each day leading up to the show.
- Press kits must arrive to the address below NO LATER than Wednesday, June 3 - the on-site Press Office will NOT be open for press kit drop off prior to the show. If you foresee that you are not able to pre-ship press kits to arrive by June 3, please email Novità so they can make other arrangements.
Exhibitor Name - NeoCon Press Kit
The Merchandise Mart
222 Merchandise Mart Plaza
Chicago, IL 60654
*Be sure to clearly mark your company name, floor and showroom/space number, and social media handles on each press kit. Please see the press kit FAQ section for more information.
*We highly suggest lightweight press kits – digital kits are the new norm. Examples include:
- A postcard listing the web address where the file is being hosted. This way the journalists can take something with them to remember you – and you can update this file all the way to the time of the show — or even afterwards.
- A branded USB drive containing electronic, labeled copies of releases, images and any other promotional materials.
*NeoCon (MMPI) is not responsible for lost or stolen press kits.
*Please pick up your remaining press kits by 5 p.m. on June 10. Press kits that are not picked up by 5 p.m. will be recycled.
PRESS KIT FAQS:
What is a press kit? A press kit is an information packet conveniently assembled for the media to review. Most members of the media prefer to receive a press kit on a USB drive. These are easier for them to carry and are more eco-friendly than paper kits. Many exhibitors are choosing to host their press releases on a secure area of their website and will provide a web address to the media to access.
What goes into a press kit? A press kit usually consists of the following:
- Labeled press release[s]/news release[s]
- Labeled, low-res images (72 dpi) with a note indicating that high-resolution images (300 dpi/print quality) are available upon request. This way you can monitor who is using the images.
- Company fact sheet/brief company history *Company brochures (where appropriate)
What is a press release/news release? A press release or news release [interchangeable terms] is a brief announcement, which contains newsworthy material. “News” is the operative word. Explain the new and innovative aspects or benefits of your product. In other words, it must contain some information a journalist would want to let other people know about. A release is written in the style of an article [in the third person]. This means that parts of – or the whole – release could be used “as is” in a publication. It can conclude with a “boiler plate, ” which is a background paragraph on your company. The first page always includes the date, contact name, title and phone number for people to call with questions, or if they need more information. Press releases are usually one to two pages in length.
Is it necessary to put our company’s name and booth number on every press kit? Yes. If a journalist picks up your kit and readily sees the booth number on it, he or she saves time by not having to look up the location in the show directory.
Should a product sample be enclosed? If you are a fabric or wall coverings manufacturer, for example, you may choose to add a small piece of the material in or with the press kit. It is not necessary, though.
Should past articles be included in the kit? It is wonderful to show clients and colleagues press coverage. However, we advise not including editorial articles on press kits, as they may pose a conflict to journalists working for competing outlets.
2019 Customizable Email
A customizable, NeoCon-branded email will be available to exhibitors to share showroom/booth details with clients and customers.
The HTML file provides space to add images, logos and copy to specifically promote YOUR company’s presence at NeoCon, and can be easily imported into your email marketing service platform.
2019 NeoCon Logo, Web Banners and Images
Let the A&D community and your clients know you are a part of NeoCon.
2020 NeoCon Calendar Listing
NeoCon® | June 8-10, 2020 | The Mart, Chicago
NeoCon is the world’s leading platform and most important event for the commercial interiors industry, held each year at The Mart in Chicago. Since launching in 1969, NeoCon has served as the annual gathering place for the commercial design world’s manufacturers, dealers, architects, designers, end-users, design organizations and media. The three-day event showcases game-changing products and services from both leading companies and emerging talent—providing unparalleled access to the latest and most innovative solutions. A robust educational program of keynote presentations and CEU sessions offers world-class expertise and insight about today’s most relevant topics as well as the future of commercial design. NeoCon is open to trade, media, C-Suite executives and other industry-related professionals. www.neocon.com
NeoCon® | June 8-10, 2020 | The Mart, Chicago
NeoCon is the world’s leading platform for commercial design and the annual gathering place for over 50,000 design professionals and end-users. Marking its 52nd edition, NeoCon continues to serve as the commercial design industry’s launch pad for innovation - showcasing game-changing products and services from leading companies and emerging talent, and providing unparalleled access to the most cutting-edge solutions. A robust educational program of keynote presentations and 100+ CEU sessions offers world-class expertise and insight about today’s most relevant topics. www.neocon.com
Access your booth contract and make a payment.
Access the exhibitor services website for booth service order forms as well as booth set-up information including show schedule, labor, drayage and shipping details.
AV/Computer/Plasma Rentals & Services
Signage and Graphics
Specialty Furniture Rental
International Shipping Broker
Photography and Video Services
QR Leadr is the recommended lead retrieval package for NeoCon.